I am so appreciative for The Foundation's help. It was a pure blessing that The Foundation was able to help with my daughter. Without their help, Katie would not have been able to finish her Senior year. I am so proud of her. I owe The Foundation so much, they saved my daughter. I don't want to think of what might have happened had she returned home before finishing. They should be called the Angel Foundation. How can I ever thank them."
"Warmest regards to The Foundation from a very grateful mother." Nanci
"Because of the generosity of [The Foundation] we were able to see our daughter, Ashlee graduate with her High School Diploma from Northwest Academy. To see her on stage with her diploma in hand was such a moment of pride and satisfaction for all of us. Ashlee had worked so hard at Northwest Academy, and to have to pull her out of Northwest Academy because we couldn't afford to pay her tuition would have ruined all of the hard work Ashlee and our family had done. We can never thank [The Foundation] enough. Their financial aid helped to get our beautiful sweet daughter back." Marilyn

No comments:
Post a Comment